I Have Returned-good To Be Back!

Gavin_S

Well-after a very stressful week consisting of a stolen cellphone, house sale,new house purchase and joining the ranks of single men I finally am nearly back where I should be...RIGHT HERE with you lot!!

Apologies to all that have been trying to get hold of me-I can be reached on my temporary number of 027 2333 800 until my replacement Sony p900 phone arrives on Wed/Thurs.

I'm only running a skeleton internet setup at the moment-once again,all systems will be up and running as of thursday latest.

Been far too long since I caught up with you all- just checked my email and my unread box said 1048!!!(spam included,of course-if only I WAS that popular!)

Hope you are all well,

Regards,

Gav. :gav:

Good to see ya back Gav..

pfft don't go for the P900, that's old skool.. if you're looking for a good pda cellphone try an imate smartphone2, got a couple here at work, and they are sveet.. if you want more of a PDA than a cellphone get the pda equivilent

Ouch!!

Keith-where's the luv!!!!

That being said-now that I've cleared up the problem(women!) I can finally refocus on the car and club......

Will buzz you thursday keith-am on for sunday!apologies for missing your call today,been at lawyers yadda yadda yadda.

Hope to catch up with everyone on Sunday!

Cheers,

gav