The IS250 is the wife's car..... that I really like to drive. :lol:

I've had the windows tinted for her, and chucked the 18s on to make it look sportier.

But it's not my car.

What's everyone else drive? Is the Lexus yours, or for the wife? And if it's for the wife what do you get around in? :P

The IS250 is mine and I love it!

Cars in my family (parents and brother) and that my gf drives:

MX-5 coupe (metal folding roof): Great drive, so cool, but so impractical!

Toyota Celica SX (2000 model): I personally think that the designer of the IS250 is the same person as the one that did the celica. You can see some similar ideas and lines there (just a theory with nothing to back it up!)

Mercedes C200K Sedan: What a boat! The only car that I've felt sea sick in. If you go over a road which rises and falls on one side of the car (driveways and roads connecting to the one you are driving on), the car will move up and down and side to side worse than one of sydney's ferries.

Toyota RAV4 (about 10 yrs old).

• 4 weeks later...

Apart from the Lexus I have a faithful 80 Series Landcruiser that I have had from new which I will never sell and an AE86 Toyota Sprinter which I am building as a race car. The Sprinter was my wifes second car and we have had it ever since but was in storage for a while but once again I can't see me selling it either. A bit of a Toyota family.

• 3 months later...

'72 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, '95 R33 GTR Autech, '97 Mitsubishi RVR (wifes car), 2000 Mitsubishi GTO. also a '75 Triumph Bonneville, a '68 Norton Commando Dunstall and a '98 Yamaha VMax. It's a bit crowded at the moment.

'72 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, '95 R33 GTR Autech, '97 Mitsubishi RVR (wifes car), 2000 Mitsubishi GTO. also a '75 Triumph Bonneville, a '68 Norton Commando Dunstall and a '98 Yamaha VMax. It's a bit crowded at the moment.

and the Lexus is an import Soarer SC430, 2001. Nice motor, and has a vvt engine which I believe is different to the local one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

yea hi guys im new here and just thought id put my 2 cents in..

i have 4 cars (dont ask how..)

'84 VW Golf GTI mkII

'91 Toyota MR2

'95 Saab 9000 Turbo

And this altezza thing i picked up less than 24 hours ago.. 2001 gita 3L straight 6. Niiiice.

• 6 months later...

I got the is200 as a run about while im doing up my 78 HZ kingswood, its getting a nice GEN3 Calais v8 in it and the rest of the lark. Big rims, all black, lowered, total beast!

Also have a kia carnival and the old man keeps a 1950 MG TD and suzuki seirra