Bsa Dominator

I got quoted $1899 at BeaueRepairs for the CSA Dominator 18s package. Does anyone know if it;s a good price and what sorta tyres does BeaueRepairs give to go with the wheels?

The wheels looks exactly like this and my car is silver too ...

2.jpg

Will do.

Also do you think i should get 19s? With thinner tyres i recon the rolling diameter can be the same.

would 19s be same offset to prevent guard rubbing?

also think about weight, how much heavier are the 19s over the 18s, also how much extra would you have to pay for rubber

if you have enough money then go for it

maybe stick with 18s and drop the car a few inches :P

I would love to drop her but i feel two things will set me back from doing it.

1) Warranty % insurance

2) My co-driver who happens to drive more than me and she already scrapped underneath from stock.

I got quoted $1899 at BeaueRepairs for the CSA Dominator 18s package. Does anyone know if it;s a good price and what sorta tyres does BeaueRepairs give to go with the wheels?

The wheels looks exactly like this and my car is silver too ...

2.jpg

Sorry to tell you but the CSA Dominators won't fit mate...wrong offset...I have a black is250, had EXACTLY the same idea and was devastated when I was told they won't fit the car...I got the same response from the 10 or so dealers I rang just to make sure ( Beaurepairs, Bob Jane, King Tyres, Bridgestone etc..)

I hear the choice of wheels is still very limited for the is250..well it was when I bought mine on October 06 anyway...If you are lucky there will now be more aftermarket kits available...FYI, one of the other owners bought an OEM set from the US on ebay and said they were awesome..

Good luck and let me know if you but the Dominators and they DO FIT..becuase I will buy a set straight away!

Carro Loco

That's ashame cos i think this wheels would suit our cars nicely.

I would triple check to see if it's possible cos they're only 18s. Ask if you can just put the rim on (without tires) and see if there is any chance of it fitting.

My financial department is closed at the moment (unfortunately) and i'm not sure when it will be open again, so i guess it's up to you to REALLY research this.

That's ashame cos i think this wheels would suit our cars nicely.

I would triple check to see if it's possible cos they're only 18s. Ask if you can just put the rim on (without tires) and see if there is any chance of it fitting.

My financial department is closed at the moment (unfortunately) and i'm not sure when it will be open again, so i guess it's up to you to REALLY research this.

I specifically asked about the 18" s

I ended up bying SSW Nirvana 18"s for my black lexus..nice wheels but they have a low offset which means they sit inside the wheel well a little too far for my liking..doesn't make the car look cool..they still look like the 16" 'Granny' wheels that come with the car....shame....I am considering trading them in but am waiting until there is more aftermarket supply...the OEM's are way too expensive

I was thinking about 19s as i think some designs look smaller than others.

The other style i like is the Lenso Konvex, and are available in 19s. They look similar to oem too but at a fraction of the price i'm sure.

http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/page.php?load=...&mag_id=181