Has Anyone Lowered Their Car Yet?

If so, what brand and how much lowered?

Is there any brand that has already make lowered springs for the Is250?

I had Eibachs in my last ride and they are good.

I don't understand why they have 1.4" at the front cos the rear is what needs more lowering. There is also the 1", 0.8" setup for the Is350. I wonder if these fit our is250?

thats what i thought when i was researching them

the ass of the is250 is a bit high for my liking

but does putting after market springs void warranty? and how does it affect ride comfort?

i know it will improve cornering but what about comfort and long term effects on shocks?

They say it'll only affect shocks if you go heaps low. I don't think 1" al round would affact shocks much.

I am too worried about warranty. How does your car look with the 18s? Does it look as though it needs lowering?

Maybe with 18s we can get away from lowering but if i were to get 19s, i think i need to lower.

I'm still 50/50 on what i want to get either 18s or 19s. Will look at lowereding afer i get my wheels if it needs lowering that is.

If i am the only driver or if the places that my car go is all smooth (lol as if) then i will lower without a doubt BUT i'm not the only driver and i know the places that the car goes so lowering could be problematic. :(

• 4 weeks later...

i beleieve the guys at lexus of chatswood have lowered half a dozen is250 and they all drive very smooth so it might be an idea to give them a call as i did and could not be more happy with the look and feel of the car

I would be interested if it doesnt cost an arm and a leg, what brand did they use and how much lowered was your car?

If so, what brand and how much lowered?

Is there any brand that has already make lowered springs for the Is250?

don,t know what brand they used my car was lowered inch and a half and it rides and feels perfect