Owning A 4-cyl Altezza

they are probably only 30mm then, I got them from mag and turbo, as only two springs were available at the time of purchase so I went for the King springs. They did a nice job but its not sacked out. a few people in the back put it under the guards however, just a pity I dont have any friends...haha

One of my pictures I submitted makes the car look lower as the cars height was lowered to make the picture look better. Im pretty happy with the kings however mag and turbo sort of mislead me in the lowering (mm) department, as im pretty sure they told me about 40mm when i first got them and I was intially dissapointed that the car wasnt lower when they had finished the job.

Are there any better springs avalible, I see your getting some springs, what are they etc.

P.S Just saw first glimpse of my mates turbo altezza tonight as he was down from auckland. Has 18 inch mags and yellow, full kit etc, but didnt seem nothing special to me, however I didn't go for a ride as they were to drunk!!!! Sounded like a truck (not to cool) and idle was pretty bad. Hopefully get a better look at it another time and experience the power.

they are probably only 30mm then, I got them from mag and turbo, as only two springs were available at the time of purchase so I went for the King springs. They did a nice job but its not sacked out. a few people in the back put it under the guards however, just a pity I dont have any friends...haha

One of my pictures I submitted makes the car look lower as the cars height was lowered to make the picture look better. Im pretty happy with the kings however mag and turbo sort of mislead me in the lowering (mm) department, as im pretty sure they told me about 40mm when i first got them and I was intially dissapointed that the car wasnt lower when they had finished the job.

Are there any better springs avalible, I see your getting some springs, what are they etc.

P.S Just saw first glimpse of my mates turbo altezza tonight as he was down from auckland. Has 18 inch mags and yellow, full kit etc, but didnt seem nothing special to me, however I didn't go for a ride as they were to drunk!!!! Sounded like a truck (not to cool) and idle was pretty bad. Hopefully get a better look at it another time and experience the power.

Yeah, then they are the Kings Super Low's...which is a 30mm drop...Mag and Turbo Know seriously JACK *BLEEP* about our cars.....they know nothing....My springs are the L-Sportline Springs....a 35mm Drop...They are basiclly the AMG for Lexuses, but they are designed for JCE10's (IS300) not for SXE10's (Altezza) I dont know seriously to be honest...should be fine anyway...I jsut found out today that IS300's are JCE10's Not SXE10's i always though only the US ones are JCE, and I have a SXE, oh well, its different then aye???

Matt