Welcome in man!

Delicate-looking rims! Hardly any tyre at all.

Mind the potholes carefully!

Where abouts are you? In Aucks?

keith

Thanks man,

Yea staying east auckland at the mo,,

They are 215/35/19s, surprized how good it rides with that profile tyre though..

Welcome!!

thought they were 20s..!  they look huge with that profile

wot sort of suspension you using?

Jason

Im running Gab adjustables with ebarch?? springs, still got about another 3" drop that I could go down to,, :D mmm might have a bit a fun maybe over the next few days.

Thanks for the welcomes guys, B)

Wow, dude, that looks wicked - good to see you around here :D So you're saying I can crank mine lower? How hard have you got your setup? Mine is pretty blimen stiff, and the tires are millimetres from rubbing at the front at full lock. I however have front lip problems already, so maybe I don't want to go lower!

Could be that mine are 225 at the front though I guess. Perhaps that's a good reason to drop 10mm at the next tyre change! :D

p5220807.jpg

Wow, dude, that looks wicked - good to see you around here :D So you're saying I can crank mine lower? How hard have you got your setup? Mine is pretty blimen stiff, and the tires are millimetres from rubbing at the front at full lock. I however have front lip problems already, so maybe I don't want to go lower!

Could be that mine are 225 at the front though I guess. Perhaps that's a good reason to drop 10mm at the next tyre change! :D

p5220807.jpg

Thanks dude,

Running 700 pd front springs, 400 pd rear springs.

Rides pretty good, I only get slight inner guard rub on full lock.

Are your rims 17 or 18x8??, Cause if they are 8s you can stretch 215s on them, Though most tire shops wont do this, but I have done this a few times & it eliminates guard rub.