hi everyone.

i just bought a lexus is250 from a lexus dealer in Perth.

was wondering what comes along with the car for a price tag of 70k.

eg: free gives, fuel voucher, etc etc....

doesnt the car comes with a 1000k run in like others?

thanks for all the info in advance.

cheerrs!

hi everyone.

i just bought a lexus is250 from a lexus dealer in Perth.

was wondering what comes along with the car for a price tag of 70k.

eg: free gives, fuel voucher, etc etc....

doesnt the car comes with a 1000k run in like others?

thanks for all the info in advance.

cheerrs!

Mats......that was all that came as extra with mine....front and back. ;)

First service at 15,000 or 12 months.

Best bit is finding out all the little extra things the car can do, like the other night I walked passed the car in the dark and it turned on the exterior courtesy lights in the mirrors......I hadn't tried unlocking it, just wandering past with the key in my pocket. :P

Enjoy the ride....I know i do.

Congratulations on your new car my guess you have the sport with 18''wheels plenty of features in this car iam still finding small things after nearly 2yrs on.

Great car but can't want for the 350 to come to australia i have installed a tanabe medalion exhaust on mine now which i bought from usa sounds suberb.

post-392-1194345906_thumb.jpg

Great car but can't want for the 350 to come to australia i have installed a tanabe medalion exhaust on mine now which i bought from usa sounds suberb.

Love the black. Just needs windows tinted :rolleyes:

How much to get the exhausts imported and installed? Was it full cat back or just mufflers?

I'm also dead keen on the 350. The IS-F is just too unneccessary for a daily driver in city traffic for me.

Break down in costs for the tanabe exhaust is as follows'

$ 545.95 US

$ 250 US DELIVERED TO DOOR BY AIR

=$ 965.49 AUD

PLUS $92.62 CARGO TERMINAL OPER, FEE AND APPRAISAL FEE

TOTAL COST AT DOOR IS $1058.11

Installed myself very easy cat back took about 30mins.

EXHAUST TIP

REAR

Very Nice, but more than I'm willing to put in at present.

Although..with the Aussie dollar vs US at present the price comes down....hmmmm.

Had a 4 hour drive in the Lex today, and I just love the radar cruise control. Just leave it on 110kph, even through town if your following others. No stress, just go with the flow. :P

hey guys thanks for the replies... but i think u guys just went out of the topic...

hahaha anyways i didnt get a sports verison.

just the prestige version with the enhance pack.

so much difference with the sports and luxury versions.... the more i compare the more difference i find....

but wat do u expect when u have to pay for other stuff aswell.... house... another car....

one more thing to ask: if i put a new wheel on the car will tat cos the car warranty to be void? i have got a 19" wheels waiting to be put on.

• 4 weeks later...

I have confirmed with my Dealers (twice) that putting on 19s will at best void only the wheels suspension part of the car. If the Insurance Company approves, you shouldn't have any issues unless your wheels causes major damage to the car.

I'm thinking of getting 19s too, what sorta wheels do u have?

• 5 months later...

No little extras (apart from mats, first aid and vanity kit in the boot) - well I didnt get any! You get things in the mail from time to time through the Encore programme - but it a hit n miss with me. Cheap tickets to the opera dont excite me one bit, but an invite to play in a social golf tournament does.

One bit of advice is to make use of Lexus' after-sales service (little niggles with the car - if you get any - you may, you may not - far less than a German would give you!). Any concerns/questions you have - get on the phone to your dealer, or go in and see them. If they stand behind the Lexus brand, they'll help you out as best they can.