Possible To Change Auto Lock/unlock Yourself?

Hi all,

Had my IS250 serviced recently and noticed that the loan car they gave me had programming set to lock the doors at ~20kph and unlock when the car is put into Park. It reminded me that this is one of the things I always intended to find out if I could change for myself.

Now, I've found many, many hits that describe the whole "push start button twice without brake, hold central locking button for exactly 5 seconds" procedure but simply cannot get it to work. I can't find any confirmation that this procedure works on the 2007 models - they only mention 2006 and earlier.

Has anyone managed to do this on their '07 model? I'm also looking to do this for my wife's '07 RX350, but I'd rather not crosspost to another forum.

I have got the '08 build and yes, it does lock @ 15-20kph. Doesn`t unlock though. By that, you can still physically pull the handles to open the doors, but the latch does switch over when placed into park. I physically press the unlock button everytime. If I don't, it kinda feels wrong. Almost like im breaking something, I will investigate this unlocking thing myself and post what I find.