Is Facelift Pictures And Details In Japanese

I don't think a facelift is the same as a new model. A new generation model is what i want to see.

facelift is usually minor changes but most times if you own that vecihle you can tell when you see the facelifted one but to me it still looks too similiar (which is good if you have the current one!)

personally i don't want to see a brand new one until i can buy it, hehe......

Any idea when these changes are due. My dealer "promised" that no changes we due until 2011. I will be pretty pissed if they do make a change less than a yr after buying my car like they did with my c class merc after also being promised model revisions only happen every 5 yrs. 11 months later a new c class got released and made my model drop in value :(

Any idea when these changes are due. My dealer "promised" that no changes we due until 2011. I will be pretty pissed if they do make a change less than a yr after buying my car like they did with my c class merc after also being promised model revisions only happen every 5 yrs. 11 months later a new c class got released and made my model drop in value :(

all cars have a facelift 2.5 - 3 years into their life to keep the range fresh. then model change 5-6 years from day car was originally released. facelift stuff should only be minor and shouldn't affect resale value too much.

should only be concerned when a next gen is released. thats at least 2 years away!