Recently purchased is250 at lexus of perth.

My partner had her old toyota echo detailed and touched up there over weekend.

She passed away yesterday unexpectately

Today lexus deliverered her non-lexus car home, with bouqet of flowers and condolensces card

by our salesman John and the manager. They refused to let me pay for the work done on her car.

I am touched that they have been so caring in a difficult time.

Thankyou John and Duncan from lexus of perth

Today lexus deliverered her non-lexus car home, with bouqet of flowers and condolensces card

by our salesman John and the manager. They refused to let me pay for the work done on her car.

My sincerest condolences on your loss. Top props to Lexus of Perth for being so sensitive to a customer during such a tragic time. There's not many companies that would even care that much, let alone demonstrate it the way they have.

My sincerest condolences on your loss. Top props to Lexus of Perth for being so sensitive to a customer during such a tragic time. There's not many companies that would even care that much, let alone demonstrate it the way they have.

Pygothian,

I too give my sincere condolences. I hope you find strength through your family and friends during this difficult time. It was most definately a very nice gesture made by Lexus.

On behalf of myself (and Im sure I speak for all of us on the is250 fourm community) my sincere condolences to you as well. I really dont know what to say - just hang in there and be strong mate.

It was a very nice and classy touch from Perth Lexus - in your time of absolute loss. (Many companies could learn a thing or two from that!)

Again, all my sympathies 'Pygothian' - Cam.