Just a short and sweet blog to say Hi to everyone. Im Bored @ work and discovered this forum LOL Yes im a hardworker :P Im new to this so i have no idea how it works. So if im slow at replying, please be patient with me. Hehe

Bye

Just a short and sweet blog to say Hi to everyone. Im Bored @ work and discovered this forum LOL Yes im a hardworker :P Im new to this so i have no idea how it works. So if im slow at replying, please be patient with me. Hehe

Bye

Hello and welcome.

Do you have a pic of your car?

YEAAAAHHHHH finally there's a chick on this Forum lol (sounds like it "MzLexus")

Welcome welcome welcome....

watch out ProjectIS!!!!!! :) :)

Hey QQQ,

What can I say brother, I am in total agreement with you...Its great to see and & I would like to think that there will be more!!!

Have y'all seen Batmobiles ride on CL?? Now she did an awesome job with her IS. (full VIP )..... And does she contribute to the forum, damn does she what!!!& her posts, brilliant!!

Look, I "Spotted" a hot, white modded IS @ Norwest a while ago!! Female driver!!........ Become a member if ya out there & reading this!!

Anyway, welcome again mzlexus & I will ensure that the fellas R good!!!!! ;)