Hello Soarer/lexus Nutters

Hello all. As I seem to be the first to post in this area i may as well talk about what mods I have done and other fixes i have done to my Soarer 2.5 TT.

1. Replaced Skipping head unit with another Orginal Head Unit.

2. Ive cleaned the in car air filters that are placed above the passengers feet.

3. Removed headlights and cleaned them. (Just like new now)

4. Horn stopped working os in went some Air Horns.

5. Plastic welded all cracks and added extra support to door panels and window surround.

6. Lowered Car with 30mm King Springs

7. The second head unit packed un so replaced with a Panasonic ???? touch sceen unit and re wired to speakers for future upgrades.

8. Ditched HKS box filter for Pod Filter

9. Changed all possible fluids in the Beast

Next in the mists to be done is.

Removal of 180kph fuel cut

Removal of 109kph cruise control limit.

3" exhaust system to two 2.5" pipes with stailess muffs

Some Big and Fat sticky Rims and Tyres.

Bomex Front Bumper with Vertex Skirts and Rear Skirt.

Then matbe i might change interior or do some engine work who knows? Let us know what you have done to your car or got a question just ask away and im sure someone here will know the answer. :D

whoa, are you telling me to read all of your essay??? jks, good job man, how much $$$ have you blow on your ride? you from New Zealand BTW, if you are from Auckland, please let me, Greeneyes or Gav S know because we are wanting more people to help us to promote the club, thanks.

Matt

At a guess around $6 - $7000 maybe more. just having to replace the head until alone has cost me just over $3000. I am a fellow NZer and live on the North Shore of Auckland. Ill put a post in the Lexus Soarer Owners Club in Australia tonight when i get home. there is some serious buffs in there. Oh and about my post i just didnt know what to say being the first and all.

Hey JZ!

Welcome to the club fellow shore type person,good to see I'm not the only one out these here parts.

We got lotsa plans for the club,all happening real quick,so if you've got any spare time and wanna give us a hand.... ;)

Regards,

Gav B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Greeneyes. The Soarer came in 2 engine types the 4L V8 (UZZ31, UZZ32) or the 2.5L Straight 6 Twin Turbo (JZZ30). The LEXUS versions SC300 & SC400 in America that sometime make their way here were in the V8 and 3L non turbo. Im not a know it all about these cars but i am crazy about them and im always learning more. If there is a question I dont know i will find the answer so i do know.

Hows It Gravin. I will help you guys as much as i can. I have been away lately so i havent been able to get on here and give it a good look around :blink:

Hey JZDream.......

Your car looks like one of those rides on 2Fast 2Furious...nice ride.........!!!

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

I have just brought in a JZZ30 5sp manual Twin Turbo Soarer, full body kit, 17's and all i can see from the pics is that it has a turbo timer and the imitation wood grain interior. I took an auto one of these out for a test drive the other day and damn it was fast, cant wait to get it hear! Will post mods on arrival. :D

I have just brought in a JZZ30 5sp manual Twin Turbo Soarer, full body kit, 17's and all i can see from the pics is that it has a turbo timer and the imitation wood grain interior. I took an auto one of these out for a test drive the other day and damn it was fast, cant wait to get it hear! Will post mods on arrival. :D

Hey Swift:

On behalf of our Mod team we would like to welcome you to our club...hope to see you soon...:D

matt