2008 First Ever Aulexusownersclub Meet!

Hey all,

Ilv', when are you back in the country mate??? I think that we are overdue a meet!!!! Especially whilst summer is still upon us and there are so many new members......

Cevu, you in?? Art, Franky, QQQ, Raoul, Naz & all you Sydney folk, are you guys in?? (Sorry to all the other Sydney members, so many to mention, where do I stop)!!! ;)

HI Guys,

Yeah in for the meet for sure...............slightly off the topic but what ever happened to the group buy thing, man i am really keen on getting Ilv's air intake, and hopefully soon Cevu is going to help me with hacking the DVD...bit at a time i guess.....yes i know know and the wheels lol...........

Great to see guys!!! Yeah I knew I could count on alot of U guys to be in!!! Looks like we are up for an awesome turn out!! Keep posting ya interest fellas!!! Naz, thats what I was thinking too. + great photo opp if we get a nice summers arvo!! Will do!!

HI Guys,

Yeah in for the meet for sure...............slightly off the topic but what ever happened to the group buy thing, man i am really keen on getting Ilv's air intake, and hopefully soon Cevu is going to help me with hacking the DVD...bit at a time i guess.....yes i know know and the wheels lol...........

Noooooooooooooohh!!! Raoul, you can't still be rolling on the stockers!!! Just kidding mate!! Haha! It would be great to hook up again mate! ;)