2008 First Ever Aulexusownersclub Meet!

U gotta love Cevu' LED parkers!!! I think its one of those easy must do mods!!! Gotta do it!!!

& Ilv, the pics come out heaps cool!!! Definately must say that our first official meet rocked!!!! Even with only the four of us!!!! :D

I love the blue lights on the black IS250, who's one does that belong to ?

Thats Cevu' ride.........LED parkers!!! Looks cool hey! I don't think that the HID's were on for the first pic!! Actually, im pretty sure that his are 6000k's so the blue would be from the LEDS.

WoW very nice guys..... :)

Hopefully next time you can organise it on a nice sunny weekend and we can take pics by the beach somewhere nice :)

That sounds like a pretty good idea!!! Maybe up around Palm beach!! Some nice scenic shots around there!! I do want my car dropped before the next shoot though!! ;) My ride felt 4x4'n next to Ilv'!! <_<

WoW very nice guys..... :)

Hopefully next time you can organise it on a nice sunny weekend and we can take pics by the beach somewhere nice :)

That sounds like a pretty good idea!!! Maybe up around Palm beach!! Some nice scenic shots around there!! I do want my car dropped before the next shoot though!! ;) My ride felt 4x4'n next to Ilv'!! <_<

you're not the only one that felt 4x4. i went home and started looking around for shocks/coilovers. :-)

HI guys im newbie. U guys taking the photo at Macquarie uni park isn't it..! BTW nice.......

Hi hanex!!

Welcome!!!

Maybe.............!!! Can't tell you that it was Maq Uni, Ilv specifically said "secret" location!!! :D HAHAHa

Pretty good location hey!!!

The next meet will get y'all guessing! Will you be joining in mate??

HI guys im newbie. U guys taking the photo at Macquarie uni park isn't it..! BTW nice.......

Hi hanex!!

Welcome!!!

Maybe.............!!! Can't tell you that it was Maq Uni, Ilv specifically said "secret" location!!! :D HAHAHa

Pretty good location hey!!!

The next meet will get y'all guessing! Will you be joining in mate??

nice to meet you ProjectIS

hahahaha..... Sure i will join just let me know next meet up! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

Ilv', when are you back in the country mate??? I think that we are overdue a meet!!!! Especially whilst summer is still upon us and there are so many new members......

Cevu, you in?? Art, Franky, QQQ, Raoul, Naz & all you Sydney folk, are you guys in?? (Sorry to all the other Sydney members, so many to mention, where do I stop)!!! ;)

It does seem like a few Sydney members around here. We should hold a meet for some photo opportunities.

Doesn't even have to be a big cruise if others aren't keen but a meet and greet at least I'd say.