03 + Cupholder

frylai

Sick of not being able to put your bottle of coke or other drink in your front cupholder? ever tried throwing your cupholder out with your drink? With the 03 + Cupholder this will never happen again...the 03 cupholder is 5 ways adjustable for you different size of your bottle and cups needs...pics will be up soon...

Prices is $32.00 + domestic shipping.

Matt =)

Ps - Does this sound like one of those midnight informercials??? :lol:

Sick of not being able to put your bottle or coke or other drink in your front cupholder? ever tried throwing your cupholder out with your drink? With the 03 + Cupholder this will never happen again...the 03 cupholder is 5 ways adjustable for you different size of your bottle and cups needs...pics will be up soon...

Prices is $35.00 + domestic shipping.

Matt =)

Sorry, no food or drinks allowed :P

if this is what i think it is, (replaces that awful other cup holder that is just 2 holes in a frame thats too small for anything) then you can put me down for one

Yeah it is the one with the bit in the middle...

Matt :)

Go matt you DANOZ DIRECT man !!! :lol:

yea.. no food or drink allowed.

but it does sound like a good option.

Im guessing its the same piece like the one at the back...??

oh yea.. while I got you here...

can you find out a price on the centre arm rest..??

it comes in the 03+ models and after driving a courtesy one from lexus, I just love resting my arm on them things!!

problem...?? its $1300 for the whole middle console + leather trim ....

Didnt that come with the 02 models too?

I have the one where the middle is removable and there are three slots so u can adjust the size of each cup?

you got the 03 Edwin....production after 08/2002!

Matt =)

I have the one where the middle is removable and there are three slots so u can adjust the size of each cup?

Lextcy:

mine is 02 model Dec01 built (6 airbags,new grill) but my front cup holder is the old style.

Also let u know that my girlfriend's 04 IS has actully got 3 front cup holders.

2 at the usually spot, a 3rd "holder" utilise the square slot under the armrest (02 + model) with a small retractable plastic supporter for cup (just like new 03 cup holder)

Matt. is 03+ holder just the section which fit in the middle of rectangular slot which seperate front and back. I am not sure whethr we have 3 positions to put.?

SSML

Lextcy:

mine is 02 model Dec01 built (6 airbags,new grill) but my front cup holder is the old style.

Also let u know that my girlfriend's 04 IS has actully got 3 front cup holders.

2 at the usually spot, a 3rd "holder" utilise the square slot under the armrest (02 + model) with a small retractable plastic supporter for cup (just like new 03 cup holder)

Matt. is 03+ holder just the section which fit in the middle of rectangular slot which seperate front and back. I am not sure whethr we have 3 positions to put.?

SSML

Yes we do SSML, because I have already got one...

Matt :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Forums

News

Membership