Mirrors Auto Dip On Reverse My09 Prestige

I doubt you would be able to simply change a setting. Assuming mechanically there is nothing different, you'd probably need to get a new mirror ECU out of SL (I presume there is a mirror ECU, as my soarer had one).

I don't even think that this is required. The mirrors are huge and I have mine angled that when I reverse I can see the lines and enough to cover blind spots. This was not a selling point to me.

I don't even think that this is required. The mirrors are huge and I have mine angled that when I reverse I can see the lines and enough to cover blind spots. This was not a selling point to me.

This may come out rude.

But I have the car and do not need an opinion on what the mirrors are or if it works for you . It dose not for my partner and she asked if I can switch this on.

Bluey I dont have this function built(Not av on prestige) in so I would like to know if its different gear or simply a mode I can over ride or select.

By the sounds of things I can not.

This may come out rude.

But I have the car and do not need an opinion on what the mirrors are or if it works for you .

...wasn't really necessary. Could have gone straight into:

for my partner and she asked if I can switch this on.

Hope someone can help you out. There's probably thousands of people who'd love to know how to do it too. :)

Hey Folks

(First post here after buying a SL)

I found that the mirrors dipping on my car to be annoying and I prefer to leave it switched off. I love all the gadgets on the SL, which is why I wanted this model, but if there was a tick box to deselect an option and save a few $'s, I'd deselect the dipping mirrors and the 'look around' headlights. I love the Xenon headlights, so I wouldn't want to trade that, but the 'look around' feature isn't really very useful for me (I live in Inner City Melbourne)!

Cheers,

D

illusivedreams, this is a forum and open for opinions and the like. It is simply my opinion and just that.

Let's keep this open and the opinions and advice flowing.

Thats fine,

Although Im looking for an answer not an opinion.

If i started the thread with " Guys what do you think....Than fair enough,

Although I asked a specific question ... Can this feature be enabled on the prestige model? Is it a hardware issue or a software issue?

Your post dose not provide an answer.Rather provides a conflicting opnion on what im asking for...

But Im sorry I do have to respect all members and can not be nusty, So for that Im sorry and I hope i have not offended you.