Hi guys/girls,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in buying a HID kit. Has all parts required to suit an IS250.

I will even include a new set of bulb covers with a pre-cut hole so you can keep your standard ones if you ever need to change back to stock.

Will come with remainder of new warranty (currently 47 months left).

Looking for $250 ono. The kit is worth $200 and the covers are $120 from Lexus.

Cheers.

Hi guys/girls,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in buying a HID kit. Has all parts required to suit an IS250.

I will even include a new set of bulb covers with a pre-cut hole so you can keep your standard ones if you ever need to change back to stock.

Will come with remainder of new warranty (currently 47 months left).

Looking for $250 ono. The kit is worth $200 and the covers are $120 from Lexus.

Cheers.

Im very interested :)

Just checking the kit is aftermarket the covers are genuine?

Ones you answer I can arrange a courier or if you can drop in the post?

Any closer to $200?

Replying in here because the PM system wants me to wait ages between replies...

A mystery shopper is currently first in line, so if they decide they aren't interested, IllusiveDreams is next in line.

I purchased the HID kit from Arco Imports (http://www.hidlighting.com.au/HID%20Conversion%20Kit%20Information.html) last month. I have been driving with the lights for about 2 weeks, and have changed back to standard halogens due to personal preference.

The kit comes complete with everything needed, and the covers are geniune Lexus ones (they are actually my factory ones which I've made holes in, ready for the conversion).

The HIDs are unbranded, but Lex from Arco Imports says that they are from the same OEM as the Philips kits.

I also have lights from Arco imports, I recommended Lex on this site at the beginning of this year. A great product and good range to choose from. However I only paid $185 for a new slim digital 6000k kit and I think they're still the same price.

I agree with IllusiveDreams , I don't understand the change back to halogen. The additional brightness and yea, the work involved in taking them out.

It seems to be a consensus among the members here that once they change to Xenon, they would never go back. I'm one of them.

Reverting back took maybe 10 minutes and wasn't difficult at all. Installation takes about an hour, will be cut down to 30 mins using the pre-cut covers I have.

Yes, the IS250 is definitely worthy of HIDs but I feel that 6000k might be a bit much for my liking (not to say it won't be for others). There is also a nagging partner who factored into the swap back, but overall I feel the halogens are easier on my own eyes.