Wanted - Lexus Is250 White

kyo

Hello there,

In market for a white IS250 with black interior.

Don't really mind with trim level. But EMV and sun roof is essential.

The usual stuff - low km, full service history, non-smoker, no accident, leather seat.

Preferable in NSW.

Budget is 40k.

Regards

William

Hello there,

In market for a white IS250 with black interior.

Don't really mind with trim level. But EMV and sun roof is essential.

The usual stuff - low km, full service history, non-smoker, no accident, leather seat.

Preferable in NSW.

Budget is 40k.

Regards

William

Hi William,

Suggesting looking through www.carsales.com.au in the first place. Check this one, give the person a call but I strongly doubt you will get a Prestige with EMV+MR with low kms for anything even close to $40k+. Those cars hold their value pretty well but then again - good luck, once in a while some really good specials come up (just like mine :D).

Hope you find what you're looking for. Keep us informed about your findings ;)

Low budget unless you are looking for one of the first 2005 and evan than a bit low. They are holding value really well.

It's a good thing to known Lexus holds value :)

Yeh, my budget it limited, mainly looking for a 06' prestige.

Hi William,

Suggesting looking through www.carsales.com.au in the first place. Check this one, give the person a call but I strongly doubt you will get a Prestige with EMV+MR with low kms for anything even close to $40k+. Those cars hold their value pretty well but then again - good luck, once in a while some really good specials come up (just like mine :D).

Hope you find what you're looking for. Keep us informed about your findings ;)

Thanks mate.

I've signed up auto alerts on carsales, but only a handful of white IS250 around atm, mostly over my budget.

This one looks good, not sure if it's got EMV. And it's in TAS. I'm waiting on the owner reply.

Will let ya guys know how it go.

Thanks mate.

I've signed up auto alerts on carsales, but only a handful of white IS250 around atm, mostly over my budget.

This one looks good, not sure if it's got EMV. And it's in TAS. I'm waiting on the owner reply.

Will let ya guys know how it go.

No probs, you can call James Lane Motors also ( http://www.jameslanemotors.com.au ) and ask them to find a car for you but please note - you will not find IS250 Prestige with EMV+MR unless big kms or very very old. Can you consider different colours? I know you set your goal for a white but but hey - there are some other options... and examples:

ONE

TWO

THREE

Sorry if you don't even want to look at other colour options, just thought to give you some advice on what you can expect...

Wow... that white one in TAS already sold.

It was only advertised less than a week.

I set my mind up for either a white or black.

Black is a b!tch to maintenance tho... white IS250 is just sleek.

Forums

News

Membership