I'm going to try to make it to this but I've got work until 5'ish

See how early I can get out.

not a problem mate

well be there

slight change of plan

since the weather seems to be very very hot

the time will be 6 now instead of 4

just so noone dies in the heat lol

6pm.....much better. Now I can take my time & I don't have to worry about Double D's getting there.

Anyone had a look at the new IS250 F-sport yet?

is250f_bg.jpg

Or the IS250C?

09-05-08-2010-lexus-is250c-convertible.jpg

Which one interests you more?

I've seen both on the street, with the F-Sport, the most noticable changes are the spoiler and the mesh grill. The wheels aren't unique since the sports package IS gets them (I think they are ugly anyways, swapped mine for X-Package rims :D ) I think the spoiler is nice (is it the OEM spoiler or another one?) but the mesh grill is iffy, IMO.

I didn't like the ISC when it was first announced, but its growing on me.

See you guys at the meet!

I've seen both on the street, with the F-Sport, the most noticable changes are the spoiler and the mesh grill. The wheels aren't unique since the sports package IS gets them (I think they are ugly anyways, swapped mine for X-Package rims :D ) I think the spoiler is nice (is it the OEM spoiler or another one?) but the mesh grill is iffy, IMO.

I didn't like the ISC when it was first announced, but its growing on me.

See you guys at the meet!

The Sports packge is discontinued & replaced by the F Sports, with the wheels carrying over. The out going sport was based on the prestige. There are more differences than the IS-F rear spoiler & F sport grill.

The interior is all black including the roof lining, on other black interior IS250's the head lining & roof pillars are light grey.

The seats are IS-F seats(love these) but you do lose seat cooling as in the IS-F. The steering wheel is the IS-F wheel as well.

They have also added memory seating, electric steering column, xenon's with AFS, electrochromic rear view mirror. Plus the side mirrors auto fold when locking the car which the prestige don't do. Not to forget that the Mark Levinson system is back. All new prestige with Nav no longer have ML or DVD. Which kinda sucks.

Any way Terrry enough typing from me, I'm starting to ramble.

I'll bring the F sports & leave the 250C for next time.

See you guys in a few hours.

I got there at 6:50 but you guys must have just left...

mate we were there till after 10pm.

Ah *BLEEP*, I just re-read the thread and saw the bit about tennis courts. I went down to the basketball courts next to the gym and even drove down to the area around SAMBar to see if you guys were there. Sucks, because I ended up chilling at a mates place, who lives in the MQ uni village.

I got there at 6:50 but you guys must have just left...

mate we were there till after 10pm.

Ah *BLEEP*, I just re-read the thread and saw the bit about tennis courts. I went down to the basketball courts next to the gym and even drove down to the area around SAMBar to see if you guys were there. Sucks, because I ended up chilling at a mates place, who lives in the MQ uni village.

lol i was there last night till 3 lol

my gf lives there

which side?

west or east side?