Ecu Wiring Pinout

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, need a wiring diagram and/or fitment instructions to fit Apexi S-AFCII to IS200 2003 auto.

Been trolling the net and can;t find anything that matches and gives me all pinoutsw required for this install.

i went to the local lexus dealer and got a photocopy of the 5 or so pages showing all ecu wiring and some additional explaination fo what values to expect at certain pins.

I will make a pdf copy of it when i get back to work, let me know if you need a copy and i'll be glad to send it on.

• 2 months later...
Hi guys, need a wiring diagram and/or fitment instructions to fit Apexi S-AFCII to IS200 2003 auto.

Been trolling the net and can;t find anything that matches and gives me all pinoutsw required for this install.

i went to the local lexus dealer and got a photocopy of the 5 or so pages showing all ecu wiring and some additional explaination fo what values to expect at certain pins.

I will make a pdf copy of it when i get back to work, let me know if you need a copy and i'll be glad to send it on.

Sent you my email address. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...