First Club Offer

Righto all NZ members,

We all know that our cars can do with as much protection to their paintwork as possible-in particular the later Lexus have a rather soft paint compound used.

NZ LOC can now offer a full range of different stages of grooming services,which are as follows:

1) Full wash:Vehicle hand washed,wheels cleaned and vehicle hand dried. ($20)

2)Interior clean:Inside Vacuumed,dash & Trim cleaned and protected,inside windows cleaned.($30)

3)Mini Groom:Vehicle washed down,wheels cleaned,inside vacuumed,dusted,protected.Windows cleaned and tyres siliconed.($40)

4)Full Groom:Vehicle blasted through all door jams etc.Vehicle washed down,wheels cleaned,inside vacuumed,dash and trim cleaned,windows cleaned inside/outside,tyres siliconed and paintwork waxed.($75)

The main reason I put this offer together is for the coupe de grace,which I had done to my car prior to my photo shoot.

5) TEFLON: Teflon is a non-stick wax coating which is fortified in the paint work to form a barrier to prevent industrial fallout and UV rays.

(this would normally be around $200.00 ) $80

Lemme know if anyone is interested at any stage.This groomer has done many of my vehicles over the years and his work is faultless.

Regards,

Gav B)

• 3 weeks later...

Righto all NZ members,

We all know that our cars can do with as much protection to their paintwork as possible-in particular the later Lexus have a rather soft paint compound used.

NZ LOC can now offer a full range of different stages of grooming services,which are as follows:

1) Full wash:Vehicle hand washed,wheels cleaned and vehicle hand dried. ($20)

2)Interior clean:Inside Vacuumed,dash & Trim cleaned and protected,inside windows cleaned.($30)

3)Mini Groom:Vehicle washed down,wheels cleaned,inside vacuumed,dusted,protected.Windows cleaned and tyres siliconed.($40)

4)Full Groom:Vehicle blasted through all door jams etc.Vehicle washed down,wheels cleaned,inside vacuumed,dash and trim cleaned,windows cleaned inside/outside,tyres siliconed and paintwork waxed.($75)

The main reason I put this offer together is for the coupe de grace,which I had done to my car prior to my photo shoot.

5) TEFLON: Teflon is a non-stick wax coating which is fortified in the paint work to form a barrier to prevent industrial fallout and UV rays.

(this would normally be around $200.00 ) $80

Lemme know if anyone is interested at any stage.This groomer has done many of my vehicles over the years and his work is faultless.

Regards,

Gav B)

Hey Gav:

I m interested in the TEFLON wax thingi, is it like silicon wax? thanks for all the other offers but i do most of the other stuff (except wax) myself, its just amze me how much $ i saved, but if i got spare cahs lying round i wil get that guy to do it :D...

Matt