Nzloc Organisation - Update

Hey Guys-

NZ LOC, Greeneyes / Gav S / Ako etc please post about if you have doen anything new since last weeks meet...I have stopped dropping off leaflets because I m waiting for the proper one to get printed...but I got no news yet since last week, Gav I know you are busy with the new home and i m busy with the exams...:( anyway I will get all my friend to help with spreading the words about the club, printing out a few more decals might help with the advertising...there might be some people out there that are also interested to promote the club....these are the people who wont join but covers the mojority of Lexus owners in NZ...

JDM Altezza Owners - mostly Asian Students that dosent know much english and are afriad to join the club because they think they dont drive a lexus..

ES300 - LS430 - GS300 etc owners....

They are all 50+ they will only join the club if we go to the marine / golf club once a month..

well I m real tired and i got a exam 2moro, so i will leave it for now.....laterz and dont forget to post info....

OK guys

1 - a proper home page is now in place at http://nz.lexusownersclub.com. This is the clubs formal address, and should be used on any and all advertising materials you use.

2 - the NZ club is linked from the US forums - US Lexus Owners Club forums

3 - the NZ club is linked from the US club homepage - http://us.lexusownersclub.com/

4 - the NZ club is linked from the main www.loc.com page - http://www.lexusownersclub.com

I shall drop a pm to Steve, our UK and Toyota Owners Club site admin, and ask him to link LOCNZ from those sites as well.

these forums are already completely search engine friendly, and google has already paid us one visit - the links I have put in place today will pretty much guarantee that search engines will be indexing us shortly - which will bring more visitors!

ps - yes I know I have fouled up the header, and remved the logo :(

Unfortunately, only Steve has a local copy - so we will have to wait for him to get back from the states to send it to me :(

yes - I also know I am a fool :(

have you contacted all the dealers.........give them a general run down of the clubs aims and wishes, we found in the UK and US that if you can get dealers on your side things kinda start selling themselfs

but defo a well done for whats been sorted so far

if anyone has a full list of the dealers, name, address, email address etc - can they let me have it please?

I will then install our dealer review system (link to UK dealer reviews for example) on this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Gavin, do you want to assemble the Dealer list for Mat McN, or shall I?

I have 500 cards printed, so, anyone wanting some (apart from Matt Lai, Gav & Aristo) can PM me or email and I'll send them around. I'll upload an image to the gallery.

Gavin, do you want to assemble the Dealer list for Mat McN, or shall I?

I have 500 cards printed, so, anyone wanting some (apart from Matt Lai, Gav & Aristo) can PM me or email and I'll send them around. I'll upload an image to the gallery.

Hey Keith:

Thanks for the cards, I've given out 3 cards today, 2 to asian students in Altezza's, they seem pretty interested. 1 in a modified Soarer and gave 1 to my mate for his next door neighbours RX330.....I will keep handing them out when I see more, Gav about the discount thing can you please tell us where our members can get discount from? we need a meet or something soon so that we all know what we are doing to promote the club, we need a stratagy, remember mcdonald suceed not because they make *BLEEP* burgers, its their system!!!

Matt

PS- Gave I got your business cards please please please contact me about the cards (vvt-i emblem) and i will also take both my and greeneyes stickers......thanks...

Matthew

Hey Guys:

I talked to my dealer today...because my brake light was fu*ked...anyway Joey Cheung said she can slip one of our cards into the owners manual of each of those cards that they sell, also they can put a boxfull of cards next to their display glass case for the accesories...:D anyway I will go to Giltrap tomorrow and ask them if they can do that...also If I can I will also do Manukau City Lexus...We will want something like 1/2 boxfull in the showroom and 1/2 boxfull in the service department.....hows that sound???but we need more cards...it's up to you Keith and Gavin If you wanna make this bigger...I m broke right now but I will pull some money out for other things later on....

Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys:

Both Gav S and Me got a set of full side and rear window decal for club promotion, and yes people can see that...:D Greeneyes Gav said he can get one for you later on...

Gav, Keith and I all got the Club Business Cards, if any of you want some, please let me and greeneyes know, I still got 2 packs of 25 to give out, only if you are really not in Central / Eastern or Nothern Auckland though, yeah and also Palmerston North, they all have them...otherwise, PM me and ask for a 25 pack, will be mailed out to ya ASAP on fastpost...:D

When we get another 500 or 1000 done, I asked me dealer (Lex North Shore)they say they can place some in the showroom for us, and also i will ask the service department...:D

Also Will do some work on Giltrap and ManukaU Lexus...anyother news on the club, please let me know, many thanks...

Matt

• 2 years later...