Almost New To Lexus

andr

I bought my 2010 Lexus is250 in january and am still waiting for it to arrive in Australia.I am hoping April-beats an easter egg any day!! Vermillion red, manual, sports package, devine!!!

Can't wait to start driving it, this web site looks really useful, especially the downloads on installations and "cheats" with the technology. I will be referring to this alot. Glad to be able to speak to fellow enthusiasts!!

Nice setup. Did you get it yet? .. did you reach the stage were u start dreaming about it? hehehe

Post some pics when after u get it ;)

(9 days to go, but who is counting, yes I have been dreaming about it, will most proudly post pictures!!!!!!

january and am still waiting for it to arrive in Australia.

Vermillion red, manual, sports package, devine!!!

That sounds like a long time to wait for an "order to built" Lexus?

Hot colour choice, what colour interior?? I had one this colour last year...looks unreal in the direct sun.

Only thing that sucks is that the manual sports package isn't the F sports???

Why do Lexus Australia make the auto sports the F sports(awesome) package but manual the normal sports package???

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got it!!!!

Wow it was worth the wait!!! What a beautiful car, joy to drive, even bigger joy to look at.

Really enjoying driving a quality car.

I looked at the F sports, and didn't really like it, very like the WRX, butch, brute, boy car.

I also optioned my with all the sports gear, eg suspension, wheels and tyres, etc and she goes like a rocket, and it cost about $15000 less. That's value for money in my book.