for those who may come across this listing i'd like to make you all aware that this is NOT a sports exhaust.

it is simply off a sports model, however they all are all the same exhaust across the range and it makes no difference which model it came off.

this is simply an OEM exhaust for all IS250's, so may suit those who need one for whateva reason it is. It is not a aftermarket exhaust or an F-Sport Exhaust!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300416241967&_trksid=p2761.l1259#ht_500wt_1182

for those who may come across this listing i'd like to make you all aware that this is NOT a sports exhaust.

it is simply off a sports model, however they all are all the same exhaust across the range and it makes no difference which model it came off.

this is simply an OEM exhaust for all IS250's, so may suit those who need one for whateva reason it is. It is not a aftermarket exhaust or an F-Sport Exhaust!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300416241967&_trksid=p2761.l1259#ht_500wt_1182

NEVER MIND. I TOLD HIM AND I GUESS HES CORRECTED THE LISTING

hey, i thought making a new topic would be just too much, so i'll ask here, quick and simple

im looking for exhaust TIPS, 3" outlet or bigger, but i dunno how long tip to tip length should be or what the inlet size is (im thinking its a 2.25")

and how easy is it to install tips, i should be able to do it in my garage right??

thanks a bunch

it'd be great if u could point me in the right direcetion with a link to ebay or something with pics, :D

hey, i thought making a new topic would be just too much, so i'll ask here, quick and simple

im looking for exhaust TIPS, 3" outlet or bigger, but i dunno how long tip to tip length should be or what the inlet size is (im thinking its a 2.25")

and how easy is it to install tips, i should be able to do it in my garage right??

thanks a bunch

it'd be great if u could point me in the right direcetion with a link to ebay or something with pics, :D

not sure about sizing but pretty sure you just squeeze them on over your existing exhaust tips.

danny should be able to tell ya!

oh, ok

thanks!

im just confused cuz ive seen ppl with the Magna Flow ones, and their like only 4.5" but ive seen other ones that are 9"+

so just a little comfused, and hopefully its an easy install

9" plus for a exahsut tip is never heard of unless u got a jet engine

9" is probably the barrel size.

u need to cut weld

wont work

exhaust tips are easy enought to get out