hey im looking for coilovers for my Is300 i want it to be comfortable, low lower and lowerrr, better handling, and want it to be quiet, no bumpy, and no noise to be heard inside.......

Anyways wats the best coilovers for it.......

If you want to go low lower lowerrrrrr you WILL loose comfort, as for better handling depends how low you go cause if you are going for an ultra low hectic fully sik setup your handling will suffer as well especially on the road (track with a nice smooth flowing surface a bit different.)

Noise will be more of an issue from tyres as well,

If you want a decent setup go for a name brand, i have heard good things about HKS and Tein coilovers for these cars.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on ebay if you dont want to spend a large amount of money, they go on there from 1 to 1.5k where as shops in Adelaide charge 3k,

I don't know what shops you have over there but there should be a couple of performance stores, if not look in your local paper for a car show and go have a look and talk to some people and ask whats around in your local area. :)

• 4 weeks later...

DSC_0212.jpg

tein basics, $1200 landed off ebay, just done my first big trip bris to syd return last weekend for super lap, including a deviation through a state Forrest by accident up on the nsw/qld boarder on some of the crappiest roads known to man, not a squeak/rattle or bad word to be said about the rebound settings, would recommend them highly to anyone who is looking for what you are.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just purchased a IS300 with Pedders coilovers and can i say it rides better then any other lowered car i have been in. It was so low that the rear tyre was tucking under guard and it still rode extremely well. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

I have just purchased a IS300 with Pedders coilovers and can i say it rides better then any other lowered car i have been in. It was so low that the rear tyre was tucking under guard and it still rode extremely well. Good luck.

hey mate been a while but i was thinking of gong to pedders to purchase the coilover of got quoted 2000gs plus wheel alighment. Have you got piture of em...

• 1 month later...

Hey dudes,

Have you considered getting separate shocks and springs?

I rang up Sydney Shocks (Sydenham) recently and they quoted a full set of Bilstein B6 shocks for $1120 and full set of Eibach ProKit springs for $660. Both are reputable brands and it works out to be alot cheaper than getting coilovers.