New To Lexus - In My Old Age!

Subby

Have recently fulfilled my dream of driving a Lexus and bought an IS250 Sports Luxury (2007). It has taken some getting used to (the car is more intelligent than I am !!) but it's been great so far. And Lexus service also lives up to its first-rate reputation.

If any of you more experienced Lexus owners have some tips on some do's and don'ts for newbies like me, that would be appreciated.

Looking forward to some enjoyable years ahead and an interesting exchange of views

Have recently fulfilled my dream of driving a Lexus and bought an IS250 Sports Luxury (2007). It has taken some getting used to (the car is more intelligent than I am !!) but it's been great so far. And Lexus service also lives up to its first-rate reputation.

If any of you more experienced Lexus owners have some tips on some do's and don'ts for newbies like me, that would be appreciated.

Looking forward to some enjoyable years ahead and an interesting exchange of views

Welcome to the L'Club Subby :). Can't offer you any advice coz I have a different L but ask away if you have any questions.