Alternatives To Iphone For Aux Interface

Hi all

I've got a 2007 IS250 Sports Luxury.

I was wondering what the alternatives there were to the iPhone / iTouch etc that I could plug into the IS250 port that I could still control from the steering wheel buttons.

Thanks.

wait, u have a 2007 and u can change music from the steering wheel, with a AUX connection??

OMFG, tell me how

i have my itouch plugged in most of the time and can only control the volume, but i can not change tracks with the steering wheel, i have to use the itouch to change the song

i also have a Cowon S9 that i use sometimes and its the same story as the itouch

also tried my phone (N97 Mini), same story, and a iStation T9, same story

also tried a N95 8gb aswell, same story again

if your talking bout AUX, you can plug anything in

on the newer models with the USB, i dunno bout that, but im pretty sure all 2007 only come with AUX

wait, u have a 2007 and u can change music from the steering wheel, with a AUX connection??

OMFG, tell me how

I'm surprised you can't do this. I have a 5th Gen iPod (can't speak for iPhone), but I can change tracks, change artists, volume all using the Steering wheel controls.

I had the connection installed at time of purchase, not sure of brand or type, but it works great. The connection is in the glove box plugged into the rear of the unit.

Contact a dealer to find what they use.