Lexus Gps Navigation Upgrade To V 15 Or V 16

Hi, I read some of your previous topics regarding the GPS Navigation upgrading to the latest version 16 or just V15. However it is so hard to find the software from the internet, and some links from your previous topics had been unavailable or just fraud source. I checked with Lexus service center, that they charge $399 for upgrading the GPS. what hell is it... I just need some additional new streets and home numbers from the city. i can buy a tom tom gps by less than 399. Who can tell me a vaild link for v15 or v16 download? appreciation....

Cheers,

x

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8170&st=60

Everything u need for free software and maybe try finding the installation on youtube for your model.

Just sign up. If u don't have Rapidshare account, Free user will still do the job but it will take awhile longer as its 3.17 gigs. Well worth it saving yourself $300

Good Luck.

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8170&st=60

Everything u need for free software and maybe try finding the installation on youtube for your model.

Just sign up. If u don't have Rapidshare account, Free user will still do the job but it will take awhile longer as its 3.17 gigs. Well worth it saving yourself $300

Good Luck.

thank you! i have downloaded from rapidshare website, however after burn all files into a disk, and insert into disk driver of my lexus, it works in the first couple seconds, then shows "error,.... unable to read the DVD map etc.."

i downloaded again and burn a new disc again, and restart lexus engineer again, but GPS map doesn't work and still shows error.... :unsure::blink::angry: :(

Do you know the reason?

Cheers,