Crashed The Is!

Alright...

I think I will let everyone know about it...lol alright I crashed the IS big time...theres around a 10-15K worth of Damage for my car alone, the other car is a JDM Harrier 3.0 a.k.a RX300...

The Harrier was driving slowly in the middle of the road waiting to turn right into a side street...I was driving around 60kph towards it until I realize it that it was stationary in front of me, I hit on the brakes...I do not think I hit it hard enough since there wasnt enough time for me to react!!! Thanks to daydreaming!!!

Anyway it did not felt bad from the interior at all until I see the hood poping up...

Well heres an approximate damage list....

-Front Bumper

-Fron Number Plate Holder

-Headlight Housings

-Front Intrusion Bar

-Front Intrusion Insulation

-Radiator

-Radiator Support

-Drivers Side Fender

-Front Hood

Might have been affected

-Front Fogs

-Front Guards

-Wheel Aligment

Damage to other Vehicle 99 Toyota Harrier 3.0

-Rear Bumper

-Rear Intrusion Bar

The damage was mostly on the top since the car was braked so hard it was forced downwards...Anyway it happened on a road I travel on more than twice a day so I guess that radio ad was right at the end...a lesson to me and I sure do hope no one else will ever come across something me and Doug got involved in!!! :)

Anyways Pics up soon!!!

Matt =)

sorry to hear bout your car man... i know what ur going through.. i had the same thing happen to me (in my other car) and it was also on a road that i travel everyday (still get a funny feeling when i go past that spot).

hope ur up and running soon...

hey dude, you should sell the IS when its fixed, buy an Altezza and use the extra money to fit all the extra go fast bits :)

Still its a bummer dude, I hope the insurance doesnt stuff you around to much and they dont use browns bay panelbeaters aye!

*a solitary tear rolls down my cheek*

Let's never speak of this again....YOUR GETTING AN AUDI? Dude, never mind the car crash, why would you get an Audi?! :D

Seriously, they are not known for their suspension or handling, two areas the IS excels at.

Oh bugger it, get an RS4, those things totally kick ass!

On another note, i loathe to hear that the legend of the FryLai IS300 is over, but hey - as has been noted here already, everyone is okay, and THAT'S the main thing!

OK finally got a call from the insurance company....they are going to fix it...now I m going to tow the car to Evans European in Penrose. Will probly take 4-8 weeks to get the car fixed...I have been browsing around but will off course shop around when the car is done...

Matt =)