Hello - New Member Just Ordered My New Isf

Blacky

Hi All

Just thought I would say hello as I signed on the dotted line for an ISF last week and hope to pick up this Tuesday.

It has only taken me 2 years to find a replacement for my current ride, but I am sure I will be happy with my choice.

Note much to say about the car as it is standard WHITE with WHITE interior, tinted windows and bike racks :rolleyes: 2010 (not update).

Looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

Cheers

Hi Blacky,

From the sign in and "2 years" to find a new ride can I assume you have just defected from a BMW 130i?

I made the same choice this year 130i to a MY10(update)ISF .... aweseome ride.......but still couldnt help making it a little better.

So far have fitted the F sport brakes and Forged rims, just fitted a set of KW V 3 coilovers. Big improvement in both handling and ride.

Hi Blacky,

From the sign in and "2 years" to find a new ride can I assume you have just defected from a BMW 130i?

I made the same choice this year 130i to a MY10(update)ISF .... aweseome ride.......but still couldnt help making it a little better.

So far have fitted the F sport brakes and Forged rims, just fitted a set of KW V 3 coilovers. Big improvement in both handling and ride.

Hi mate, Would be Awesome to catch up wit you some time and check out your ride..

Ive got a 08 Isf, with a few goodies also fitted that improve that awesome V8 sound and power.!

Also Congrats Blacky on the purchase... The Lexus is a better car then the Beemer anyday .!

Richie

Hi Blacky,

Hey Dogmatix, yes coming from my loved 130 but looking forward to the new beast.

The 1er is going to a new home with another 1addict member so heres hoping he gets looked after well, at least we will get a roof over his head.

I am sure the ISF will be a better but and at about double the price I should hope so ;) . One thing I am looking forward to, well at least for a while is no changing gears.

Would have liked to have purchased an updated model but the superseded price was too good to go past, without this special price I don't think I could have justified the car to myself.

Oh well only a couple of days and all will be revealed.

Cheers for the welcome.

Hi Blacky,

Hi mate, Would be Awesome to catch up wit you some time and check out your ride..

Ive got a 08 Isf, with a few goodies also fitted that improve that awesome V8 sound and power.!

Also Congrats Blacky on the purchase... The Lexus is a better car then the Beemer anyday .!

Richie

Hi Richie,

Happy to catch up. Based in Sydneys North. Where are you?

Figured plenty of power to play with so improved the handling first, but more power definately on the agenda so interested to see what mods you have .

Cheers

Hi Blacky,

Hey Dogmatix, yes coming from my loved 130 but looking forward to the new beast.

The 1er is going to a new home with another 1addict member so heres hoping he gets looked after well, at least we will get a roof over his head.

I am sure the ISF will be a better but and at about double the price I should hope so ;) . One thing I am looking forward to, well at least for a while is no changing gears.

Would have liked to have purchased an updated model but the superseded price was too good to go past, without this special price I don't think I could have justified the car to myself.

Oh well only a couple of days and all will be revealed.

Cheers for the welcome.

Blacky,

you won't be disapointed, very differnt beast. Unlike the 130i the ISF has more grunt than grip on the track.

At first I thought I would miss self shifting but after a few runs the "flappy paddles" have won me over on the track , slip it into auto for the drive to work.

Also the ISF is bullet proof, big selling point and great value for money as you have found. One of the guys who has worked on my car left Lexus because he was bored of only doing services.

Interested to see how you find it after a few days.

Cheers

Picked up the beast today :D and let the old beast go :( to a good home I hope.

Only driven from the dealer to home so far so have no real comments other than I LIKE IT!

Reading manual at the moment but way to much information for this dumb fellow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

I'm based in the north shore (pymble).

I take delivery of the MY11 in February. Wanted a 2011 compliance build.

We should all 3 meet. Would be great sight to see 3 isf's together.

Which dealerships did you buy your car from?

Got mine from Lexus of chatswood as well.

Would be good to meetup. I plan to keep mine bone stock. Don't really plan to drive it all that much. It's a total weekend car.

Anyway don't know if I can wait till feb. Long wait for me.

I'll post some pics when I take delivery.