[SOLD] For Sale: Lexus 2010 ISF - MY 2011

Spec

- Nov 2010/MY 11

- Black - Orange accents (rare and fantastic looking) 
- Low Mileage <60,000 Kms
- Full Service books available - All with Lexus Dealer
- My 11 which has all the suspension updates
- Near New Lexus Front Rotors + Pads 
- Near new Michelin Pilot Super - Front and Rear 
- Cargo net fitted in boot
- Indoor car cover (to keep dust at bay once the car is washed and inside the garage)
- Vic Rego valid till end Dec 2018
- Will supply RWC once deposit is paid while finalising sale

- Cooling fan and passenger bag recalls completed
- Maps updated to v22

Most of you already know and appreciate Lexus build quality and know about the ISF - It's a great car and IMHO is better than the Euro rivals in the same price segment.

The car is very well maintained and has been used as my weekend cruiser (not used as a daily drive). Most of the K's on this car are from cruising in the hills. It's in beautiful condition inside and out.
Non-smoker's car and I don't allow any food in the car either !

Photos attached.

---- SOLD

01 Front.jpg

Bump - Updated description. 

Both recalls (passenger airbag and cooling fan assembly) have been done. 

Maps updated to V22

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice car but they are dropping a bit in price, not many people know what they are getting its worth every penny good luck:yes:

Indeed, not many looking for ISF and interesting that it's a much better car than the equivalent Germans... 

Price lowered....... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump - Let's see if I can get an End of year offer.

Car has just been serviced at Lexus. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats on the sale, hope you settled on a reasonable offer.  So it took almost 1 year to sell, damn.

Not that im looking to sell my ISF but i know when the time comes its a niche market.  

I remember when i was looking for mine for about 5 months and after purchasing, id still look out of curiosity and months later still see the same ISF's for sale :-(

If people only knew what a great car they are, even the older ones 

Yeah, probably 8 months or so. Was off market for a while and also over Dec/Jan as I was not around. 

The person who bought this had never driven Lexus before - but was into Japanese performance cars. He was pleasantly surprised once he started driving it. Lexus still needs to go a fair bit in promotion/motor sport in order for people to realise that they can make performance cars. 

totally agree...drove the M models, the AMG models and have to agree the F is easier on the pocket and all round bang for bucks 

Forums

News

Membership