User Rx400H Questions

hey guys

i have a is250 SL and i love the quality, now im looking at buying an rx350 for my wife.

however ive started to come across a few rx400h's in the same/similar price range.

logically i should probablly go fo rthe 400 rather than the 350SL as its going to cost less in the long term.

im looking at late 2007 early 2008 models, is there anything I should be looking out for on the RX400h?

Thanks in advance...

hey guys

i have a is250 SL and i love the quality, now im looking at buying an rx350 for my wife.

however ive started to come across a few rx400h's in the same/similar price range.

logically i should probablly go fo rthe 400 rather than the 350SL as its going to cost less in the long term.

im looking at late 2007 early 2008 models, is there anything I should be looking out for on the RX400h?

Thanks in advance...

My advice is to drive both and see which one you like most. Mechanically, the 400 is a different beast to the 350. Whether it is going to cost less in the longer time is anyone's guess but as far as fuel consumption goes, I'm averaging 8.2L/100km compared to 12L-14L for the 350.

The 400 has taught me to be a better driver. In the 400, you learnt to be more gentle with the throttle input and looking at the energy monitor. It's actually quite fun because the computer tells you if the car is running purely on battery, or dual power, or when the rear battery drives the rear wheels. Good luck!.

thanks for the reply, im heavily leaning towards the 400h simply due to future.

we will probably keep this one for 5+ years and over that time on my calculations we will save about $4k in fuel alone.

I'll be test driving tomorrow at this stage...