Can you hear the squeaking in the cabin? Someone commented on mine as well but I can't hear anything in the cabin.

Yep sure can hear it in the cabin, so can people in other cars.. My Wife can hear it inside her car when she is driving her car behind/in front of me too.

Lexus have applied stuff to coat the pads twice now, still no good..!

Mine squealing already.

Will be upgrade to Dba or stoptech rotors.

Thinking either stoptech or Hawk hps.

Any recommendations.

Will be for a Lexus is350

Hard daily driving...

I just replaced my pads with Project Mu Type NS, and rotors with RDA blanks.

no noise whatsover and dust levels down to a minimum.

my car is a 2011 IS250 with 40,000km.

I had the same problem and was told by Lexus of Parramatta that there are two variants of pads they use. A US and European one. I had mine replaced to the non-stock ones (might be the US ones) and the squealing has since stopped.

I had the same problem and was told by Lexus of Parramatta that there are two variants of pads they use. A US and European one. I had mine replaced to the non-stock ones (might be the US ones) and the squealing has since stopped.

Hmm. Have you noticed any difference with brake dust? The US Lexus IS brakes are also supposed to produce less dust, but I didn't know that any of our dealers imported them.

Hmm. Have you noticed any difference with brake dust? The US Lexus IS brakes are also supposed to produce less dust, but I didn't know that any of our dealers imported them.

Never took notice really. I try and wash the car every 2 or so weeks so it doesn't get that bad.

Give the guys at Parramatta a call. I felt that it was unacceptable that the brakes would squeal so loudly when they were quite new.

• 6 years later...

Have a 2011 IS250 Brakes have always squealed when backing out of driveway, it now has gotten a little worse. I am at Toyota dealer now going to turn rotors and replace shims on front brakes they were at an 8 rear were at 4 hope this solves problem they are ordering parts from Lexus. Have to wait three days.