Ultra tune have all the tools and machines to do the work but not necessarily the passion or workmanship.

I used them only because of the mechanics passion and honesty about parts and practices.

Justin LDC?? new account??

Narellan ultratune has moved and changed hands. but i still go to the old mechanics.

Golden Automotive Services. (GAS) Narellan. Ask for Eric. He loves Lexus.

Danny said he couldn't do it.

Be careful letting Danny touch your car.

Last time he serviced his Lexus he accidently double the engine capacity :)

you're always bring the entertainment! gotta love it.... lol

• 1 month later...

I rang up Ultratune in Liverpool and they said they don't have the equipment to deal with out cars.

I'm scared of being ripped of by the dealers :(

I rang up Ultratune in Liverpool and they said they don't have the equipment to deal with out cars.

I'm scared of being ripped of by the dealers :(

Justin not all ultratune have the passion. ALL ultra tune are MADE TO buy the machines and facilties they would need. It comes down to personal passion of the mechanics.

I know the people at narellan and they were great. Its personal choice. They left ultra tune. And i still go to them. Its all about finding a passionate mechanic that knows thier stuff!!

what kind of equipment are we talking about here justin

I don't know, the guy just said they won't be able to do it as they don't have the diagnostic tools. I don't mind going to Narellan Chris, how much am i looking at and how long will it take?

what kind of equipment are we talking about here justin

I don't know, the guy just said they won't be able to do it as they don't have the diagnostic tools. I don't mind going to Narellan Chris, how much am i looking at and how long will it take?

Well. Depends on which service. Give them a call. Mention my name and i told u to call them as they go the extra mile on the car. They now trade as Golden Automotive Services (G.A.S) ask for Eric.

3/6 maxwell place narellan. 4648 4443