Hey guys, I recently got genuine isf lights for Christmas but as I was trying to fit then I realized one of the plugs are not the same? How did you guys go about in fitting yours?

Thanks

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

the plug for the above wont fit, the one coming off the car only has 3 sections while the tail light itself is 4? does anyone know where i can source the plug with 4?

oh i see! so did the harness include the indicator bulb as well? I see what you mean about the white plug having a harness for it, but i cant figure out how that would work with the indicator section.. :(

my gf bought it from miami lexus in the US?

Thanks man, its not that the tailights dont fit itself, its just the plug..

ill show you what i mean

Standard amber ones have 3 tabs (whatever you call them... lol)

photo2-2.jpg

the plug only goes into the one with 3 tabs, which makes it not fit the isf one that has 4 tabs? does that make sence? sorry i know im not using the right terminology but i hope you get it.

I'm in Parramatta area if that helps?

Thanks guys,

Yeh finally worked it out what you guys meant by the harness, went to the local dealer today and picked ONE up, only one left in Sydney and yeh, pretty much a simple plug and play.

So now i gotta wait for the other side from Japan. 3 weeks they said , so i might try miami and see if they have it in stock!

Thanks again for your help!