hey guys,

Looking at grabbing a fsport air intake for the is250. After reading up on info on the web i've come across hydrolock a couple of times and its got my scared. What are the chances of it happening? The fsport intake uses a modified version of the factory airbox so everything is enclosed so am i right in assuming that everything should be ok ? The car does 6hrs of highway driving/week and sometimes 60% or more of the trip is undertaken through rainy conditions at 110km/hour. Car isn't lowered. Also will this device work by any chance? Furthermore, are there any improvements in fuel economy namely for those who mostly drive on the highway ?

http://www.aemintakes.com/air_bypass_valve.htm

Cheers guys !

thanks mate ! i was looking at lexus of north miami's ebay site and yesterday around (1am1ish) they had the air intake listed for approx. AUS $270 and on their store page they also wrote "free shipping for this weekend for international orders" according to google local time at miami at the moment is Sunday 7.11pm

BUT now the intake is listed at approx $284 and i can't find any info on the free shipping thingo anymore