Got My Springs Today!

Hey Guys:

I went to TNT International down at the airport today and pay the GST ($86.66) **** this goverment!!! and got my springs, all the wait id finally over... :D Now I just have to organise to install... :( anyway...good things takes time...yeah as i promised to SSML I will use a soft drink can to measure the difference...:D after all the expense these springs are costing my nealr $800, just for the springs....:( oh well its all good and I will get you guys updated of what gonna happen and what it feels like to have the first set of l-sportline springs in Australia.....

Matt :lol:

nice one Mat :D

whats the difference between the L-Tuned ones and Eibachs? only difference I could see in the picture was that the Ltuned were light blue :unsure:

just had my Eibachs fitted. For comparison I paid

410.551 NZD for the springs themselves (£148) and 391.133 for the fitting (£141).

The fitting included a full tracking as well B)

whats the difference between the L-Tuned ones and Eibachs? only difference I could see in the picture was that the Ltuned were light blue :unsure:

410.551 NZD for the springs themselves (£148) and 391.133 for the fitting (£141).

Hey Matt:

I have the L-Sportline, not L-Tuned, I knwo it's confusing...lol :D anyway L-Tuned and Eibaach is basiclly the same both 1.0" drop...L-Sportline is also made by Eibach but its got a different drop and spring rate...after tax and shipping expence the set of springs cost me around $700 NZD + install...pretty damn expensive for a set of springs...well thats what happens when you specialy order them...

Matt Lai

Frylai: good to hear that u got ur springs! keep us informed when u have them fitted!

Matthew:

Did ur Eibach springs came with those rubber stoppers like L-sportline? (see Pics Of My L-sportline Springs ) I dont know exactly where they are fitted in relation to other parts of suspension.

How do you like your Eibach springs? any noise when drive over bumps or potholes?(some IS300NET members have experience noise from thier Eibach springs but not L-tuned :blink: )

Did u get ur Eibach ProKit from NZ tuning shop or did u have them shipped from oversea?

$410 NZD sounds pretty good deal for Eibach springs, b/c it costs $300 AUD for a set of Kings (springs only) I was quoted $500AUD for Eibach!

SSML

Frylai: good to hear that u got ur springs! keep us informed when u have them fitted!

Matthew:

Did ur Eibach springs came with those rubber stoppers like L-sportline? (see Pics Of My L-sportline Springs ) I dont know exactly where they are fitted in relation to other parts of suspension.

How do you like your Eibach springs? any noise when drive over bumps or potholes?(some IS300NET members have experience noise from thier Eibach springs but not L-tuned :blink: )

Did u get ur Eibach ProKit from NZ tuning shop or did u have them shipped from oversea?

$410 NZD sounds pretty good deal for Eibach springs, b/c it costs $300 AUD for a set of Kings (springs only) I was quoted $500AUD for Eibach!

SSML

Yeah, $500 AUD is a good price dude, just go ahead with it, I have already spend $700 NZD for my springs, still havent got them installed, hopefully they are good, otherwise I will get real pissed, oh well, agian will infrm you guys....

Matthew

SSML - I am in the UK mate - I sourced them from a UK company.

I did not get stoppers with them - what are these stoppers for?

Drove 220 miles last night, ride was not that much harsher at all.

Couldn't hear any noise, but will keep an ear out ;)

Matt - get them fitted mate - they make an immediate difference to the handling of the car - very sweet :D

Hi Matthew(Frylai):

Do you know where should those rubber stoppers be fitted?

I think there was a link in IS300NET about rubber stoppers included in the TIEN S-tech springs, but I still have no clue about them!? :unsure:

If urs are fitted, plez take a few pics for us.

thanks

SSML

PS. Correction from my previous reply> The quotes I got for Eibach springs were $550AUD(springs only) and $620 AUD (springs only) ,one shop quoted me $260AUD for fitting, 4 wheel alignment.

Hi Matthew(Frylai):

Do you know where should those rubber stoppers be fitted?

I think there was a link in IS300NET about rubber stoppers included in the TIEN S-tech springs, but I still have no clue about them!? :unsure:

If urs are fitted, plez take a few pics for us.

thanks

SSML

PS. Correction from my previous reply> The quotes I got for Eibach springs were $550AUD(springs only) and $620 AUD (springs only) ,one shop quoted me $260AUD for fitting, 4 wheel alignment.

Hey SSML...

Yeah I know most of you Aussies are waiting for my springs to get installed...lol...well i want it to be installed to but I got to wait, I will give Gav another shout today or tomorrow and if he still dosent pick up the phone, I m gonna get those guys at Mag N Turbo to do it...$225 NZD inc GST - i pyaed roughly $690 NZD for the springs inc GST!!! **** this government...If they stop buying *BLEEP* companies like Air NZ and Tranz Rail nothin will happen, what??? $20000 coffee machine, even the ones at esquires aint that expensive...oh well, this goverment is gay...

Matt