Hi all,

i have recently bought a tanabe exhaust from one of our members and i could not put them on due to not enough tools. does anyone know a place that i can go to, to fit them on for cheap? or does anyone have intrest on putting them on for me?? i'll pay for that....

Better off going to super cheap and getting some tools. It's fun and easy to do.

If you can solve one of those kids puzzles where you put the shape in the hole of that shape, then you can put on an axle back!

Otherwise ignore the jibber jabber above and speak to Danny.

Otherwise otherwise, any exhaust shop will charge $50-$70 at most.

have you done it before ?? are you able to do it for me??

Better off going to super cheap and getting some tools. It's fun and easy to do.

If you can solve one of those kids puzzles where you put the shape in the hole of that shape, then you can put on an axle back!

Otherwise ignore the jibber jabber above and speak to Danny.

Otherwise otherwise, any exhaust shop will charge $50-$70 at most.

I can do it for you, but it'll cost you one Tanabe exhaust system :lol:

this :D

HAHAHA

but yeh, danny should be able to help you out. hope you get it solved soon and you to the meet tomorrow!! i wanna hear it :)

• 4 months later...

Hello All,

I purchased a new Tanabe Exhaust and it's on it way! :)

I have a few questions for all of the owners that has purchased/installed it and I was wondering if you can please kindly advise?

1. Does the kit come with all necessary accessories (bushings etc?) to get it installed? Or will I need to buy anything else?

2. Are there problems with the alignment (height wise not being even etc?) as mentioned on my is forums?

3. Is it easy to install?

"thanks guys"

Very easy to install... If u hav problem Danny will be the guy to help u out! My tanabe has 5cm lower on the left side. No one is gonna notice except u.