HI all,

Im in the market for a used IS350 i have been watching the market for a while and it seems that there just arent many used is350 out there, plenty of fsports though but im too tall and dont fit because of the sunroof and finding one without that option is damn near impossible.

Anyway i have been to a few dealerships and the best i have been able to find is a 'new' 2011 build is350 which has been offered to me at 60k which i think is a bit much, i have also been offered a used is350 with 22k on the clock for 52k.

Can anyone tell me what kind of price i should be aiming for? Im looking to spend 50k which i think is doable but there are just no 2nd hand 350's out there at the moment.

I have ready the thread about the guy in NT not being able to sell his fsport at 59k im thinking the base model prestige shoudl be pretty easy to get into at 50k.

Cheers

Vukie

Anyway i have been to a few dealerships and the best i have been able to find is a 'new' 2011 build is350 which has been offered to me at 60k which i think is a bit much, i have also been offered a used is350 with 22k on the clock for 52k.

These sound like good deals to me. Do u have a trade? Can u PM me the dealer/s that you spoke to??

There was a dealer in NSW that recently sold a 2011 Lexus IS350 Prestige with 2x,xxx kms for around $57,000. It was a Lexus Australia owned vehicle and never had any private owners. The salesmen specifically noted that he could of sold it closer to the $50,000 mark but there was just too much interest. Sold 4 days after being listed.

Given what you have been offered for the 'new' and the one aforementioned, I would consider 60k pretty good value for a new IS350.