Hey all,

Long time lurker but first time posting.

I have a 2006 IS250 prestige with the ugly 16" rims. Interested in upgrading to the 18" rims in either of these styles:

cimg1635nt4.jpg

or

nc-lexus-is-350-f-sport-(11).jpg

I'm located in Melbourne - if anybody has a set that they want to get rid of please let me know. Otherwise, if you have any idea where I can get a set for a reasonable price please let me know too.

Thanks guys,

Tim

What sort of $$$ are you willing to pay for the top set? With 4 good Falken tyres (235 F 265 R)

What sort of condition are the wheels in? I suppose the amount I'd pay would really depend on condition.

Let me know, and also name a price you'd be happy to let them go for.

I'm looking at getting my hands on a set of F sport rims too. These are expensive, but an option nevertheless.. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/18-inch-Genuine-Lexus-F-Sports-2012-Model-Wheels-Near-New-Bridgestone-Tyres-/230786438813?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35bbf1969d

I was lucky enough to pick up some brand new genuine lexus 18" rims for a good price, however they didnt come with centre caps, anyone know where i can get cheap isf style centre caps? Theres some on ebay from the States however fairly expensive. Cheers

I picked them up for $850 for the set, still in the boxes :-). It was from a japanese spare parts shop. Unfortunately it was the only set they had.

Hey Denis, the ride is much smoother and grips to the road more (more due to the fact of the Sumitomo HTR ZIII tyres on them).

334mm, dont happen to have black Centre Caps on your rims that you wanna sell? :-)