Just Bought An Used Is250

samsung001

hi there samsung001

are you korean by any chance?

post pics of your car mate

No Danny. Most of my electrical products at home are Samsung...i dunno why i always buy its products too.

My car is just bone-stock....nth special at all, but will post the image later on tho...lol

nice to meet u.

rofl intresting way to make a forum name though lol

keep an eye out for upcoming meets in the meets section!!

sure thing. am looking forward to my first Lexus meet too.

oh...btw Danny.....How come you own so many Lexus cars ? Do you actually have a business related to Lexus cars? trader/workshop or something?

I checked your posts on the forum. i find out that you actually buy & install stuffs for the forum members. how nice you are. ;) .

Danny bro, got tight up this weekend, couldn't drive out meet you. Still got bunch of questions about the IS250, body-kit, exhaust etc.

Seeing we got a few more new IS250 owners on-board. I bet we all need the community support to help understand our car. So really looking forward to the next group meeting mate!

Am looking forward to the meeting too.

Danny bro, got tight up this weekend, couldn't drive out meet you. Still got bunch of questions about the IS250, body-kit, exhaust etc.

Seeing we got a few more new IS250 owners on-board. I bet we all need the community support to help understand our car. So really looking forward to the next group meeting mate!