Opinions For Is250 Colour Combinations

You might want to discuss the options with a local installer as well. The range of wrap media we have in Australia is limited compared to what they can do in the USA at the moment.

Supposed to be fixed by the end of the year, but I'm not holding my breath... they promised me burnt orange would be available by June and I'm still waiting.

ah Zed. I remember you now. The one with the gold IS ! :)

I reckon the matt red and dark bonnet, roof and boot looks hot.

I might leave the backside bit (around the tail lights) matt red and just have the top of the boot wrapped in cf or matt black.

LOL thats me!

cant wait to hear your exhaust now man

JML just pulling your leg, i probably have the most boring colour on the forum so was just kidding around

good luck with the change

have to say saw an isf with matt black wrap all over, looked amazing...like the 'pure' M3 version

You might want to discuss the options with a local installer as well. The range of wrap media we have in Australia is limited compared to what they can do in the USA at the moment.

Supposed to be fixed by the end of the year, but I'm not holding my breath... they promised me burnt orange would be available by June and I'm still waiting.

One of my friend is a mechanic so we are going to wrap the car ourselves. what colour combination do you think would look good on an IS250?