[Vic] Anyone Interested In A Meet Around Melbourne?

As the title suggests, is anyone in Victoria around Melbourne interested in a meet? Don't see many Lexus ones, plenty of JDM ones but yeah.. I'd be happy to organize something if anyone else is interested..

well, essentially we all just rock up. Show off each other's cars and their mods, and then either we can all get food or go to a certian location for a giant bbq or just a drive, whatever haha. Just don't know many people that would be up for it

• 2 months later...

I don't believe it did get organised. Must be the winter weather !

How many in Melbourne, I see most activity from NSW & quite a lot of Queenslanders on these forums.

Well mine isn't heavily modded either. Only has ISF wheels and intake and HIDs installed. But id love to see a few of the Melbourne IS's to get together, would be cool :)

I couldn't be bothered dealing with yellow canaries..... Used to get pulled over all the time in my previous cars.... Now i go through RBT's or past the po po without them taking a second look as the car looks stock

• 3 weeks later...

Oh snap.... Im going to be at the snow on Sunday.... Might be back by then but the car will be a bit dirty.... booo

If the missus lets me, i might see if i can pop by with my IS.... Do you know which car park

• 2 months later...