New Is250 Owner Perth

Abnrml

Hi there,

I joined the forum a few months ago, seeking info about the car I had already bought and as I snapped a couple of shots of it yesterday, I thought it was a good time to introduce myself :)

I have an 06 IS250 Sport with EMV package, 6spd manual in White Crystal Pearl Shine. From what I can tell, it has a majority of the options, but I do know I don't have a rear shade, the light up sil panels, or the distance radar for the cruise control.

Here are some as it is now:

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_6128.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

If there are any others here from WA, I'd be keen to hear of any meets or get togethers and check out your rides B)

• 3 weeks later...

nice car mate

only the sports luxury gets the above options

Cheers for that, now I know what model to ask for when trying to find some light up sil panels B)

Nice to have someone in Perth, you have a very rare manual with looks like current wheels. I don't know how Lexus IS members get together without disclosing private details. It is alway nice to compare cars.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to have someone in Perth, you have a very rare manual with looks like current wheels. I don't know how Lexus IS members get together without disclosing private details. It is alway nice to compare cars.

Thanks mate. I'm not 100% sure on the wheels too be honest, from what I can gather via the internet, they are just the stock 18's that the 06 sport model came with, but of course, the internet isn't always right, but for a factory rim, I don't think they look too bad, lol.

Regarding a meeting up of Perth members, I currently work away quite a lot, but once my schedule settles down, if it does, then I might look at just posting a time and place on the forum and see who how many local Lexus owners are keen :)

• 3 weeks later...