Shop Till You Drop In Hong Kong

frylai

Hey Fellow Members:

I m getting my brother to get me some car parts and send them over soon, so if anyone want any aftermarket mods I will be happy to get them for ya...(off course it's not free)...anyone want and sports grille, air filter, dark tail lights etc, let me know cause i can get themfor cheap cheap......:D

Matt

Do ya have a listing at all of available parts or a site I can look at Matt? If there's a good selection I can feel my credit card comin out to play.....uh oh!

Cheers,

gav B)

Hey Gav and others.....

got mysprings done today....:D long story but refer to my other posts in other forum....:).......there are plenty of stuff to get really......but I can only mostly get TRD and Toms etc...i dont have a price lists or anything but i will emial my brother and get him to do some qoute, but basiclly its alot cheaper over there and they have the stock....:D.....if you are damn serious about something PM me and let me know......will get on with your new filter gav.....

Matt

Ever priced up carbon fibre bonnets?

I can get them with funky venting for bout $1500rrp, but checking if available at better price.

C/F Hood???, I dont know probly, but after shipping it will noyl be the same, not something that big, something smaller guys.....

Matt ;)

OK Guys, Most HK Sites do not list their price, because it chagnes all the time...big competition over there, anyway these are some of the stuff I can get you guys...

Trust Filters (GXE10-SXE10-JCE10) $130 each

TRD Struct Brace (SXE-10 F/R) (GXE-10 R only) $450 each

C-ONE Struct Brace (SXE10)

Cusco Struct Brace (waiting for application) $350 each

Dark Tail Lights for all Altezza/IS $285 each

Altezza Fuel Tank Aluminum Opener $220 each

Please post for other TRD/Trust/C-ONE/OEM/JDM Parts...I will just get my brother to go to one place at a time, he dosent have a car over there. for little items like badges (OEM/JDM) mirror covers and chift knob chrome piece etc you dont have to pay shipping, because it makes hardly any difference, my brother is leavin HK for china next weekend, so if you want anything that you cant get here in NZ / AUS (basiclly everything) just post here or PM me, thanks alot, I want to save myself some shipping fee) thanks.

Matthew

I'm interested on those Leather Altezza Seat cover if you can get it and how much please email me jetezza@hotmail.com and if you can tell me too where to get those floor mat when i bought my car last year from the dealer they don't have it.. and how much is the sport front grill cost? if you can get all those price and list it please feel free to email me then we can get on with it..

jetezza

You mean leather seat cover that goes over the original seat?

Never saw them. Most people in Hong Kong they have them installed by a leathershop, and it does not look like a cover.

Most Altezzas here love the suede/leather seats, due to its superior grip.

And for floor mats, there are many to choose from, post some pics.

• 4 months later...
Ever priced up carbon fibre bonnets?

I can get them with funky venting for bout $1500rrp, but checking if available at better price.

I no where 2 get a carbon fibre bonnet if u still want 1.

Really cheap, $800 NZD.

Only thing is it sits about 1mm high at back, but should be able 2 b adjusted down.

Forums

News

Membership