Today i noticed smoke come out from my car. it was 6 am in the morning and it was 6degree celsius. after drove the car about 20km, its engine was warm but when i tested it again. the steam was still coming out. is head gasket gone? 

could be condensation smell the steam does it smell like coolant, keep a good eye on your temp and coolant level hope its not a head gasket good luck. 

On 12/05/2017 at 9:12 AM, 2bling said:

could be condensation smell the steam does it smell like coolant, keep a good eye on your temp and coolant level hope its not a head gasket good luck. 

The car is definitely losing it coolant. last time me and my Friend, (he is a mechanic) was refill it with water. so the car is burning water. but kinda small amount, not massive ones you can see on youtube. 

edit:

Are there any external coolant leaks? If not you need to get a pressure test done.

You have an... "Mechanic".... friend, he will know what to do.

Do a compression test, any bubbles in the radiator, your plugs will tell you the story, get a heat gun of ebay cheap as chips, point it at the exhaust manifolds with the car running the coldest is were the head gasket has failed tell us what you find.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't panic just yet!

you said that it was 6 degrees C. It's normal for water vapour to come from your exhaust when it first starts and the engine is getting its act together but it's not unusual for water vapour to be seen from an exhaust at 6 degrees. Remember water starts to freeze at 4 degrees. What's your coolant level doing, is that going down? If not, lower your stress levels! 

if your car is producing vapour when it's 20 degrees and your coolant is going down, then, I would say see a mechanic.