Brisbane ISF owners?

Alexl8891

Hello gents/ ladies

Just wondering how many Brisbanians out there. Have been seeing a few out towards Chandler/Capalaba area lately. 

Seen a black, silver and white one so far. But few and far between sights for me. Still kinda rare I guess. 

Thanks, plates have only been on for about a year, im on the southside out at greenbank but forever out at queensland raceway and down the goldy. 

Reading your other posts sounds like yours is quite a beast. Still umming and uhhing about ppe headers. Wondering if the gains are worth the cost at the moment. Topic has been done to death but what about your 2c? 

Id wait till the dollar gets better, I bought my headers before buying my isf lol the dollar was a lot friendlier back then. But at the end of the day the headers are a pretty big game changer. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 18ADF said:

2nd throttle body? you mean when the vvt-ie engages and changes the intake and exhaust cams duration  :)

lol...thats what i meant to describe

19 hours ago, my_toy said:

2 weeks of ownership..!!!! love this car. Love it even more when the 2nd throttle body opens..!!! :yahoo:

Hahaha too funny, yes when the airbox trap door opens & all the noise kicks in it is quite :yahoo::yahoo:

Bring it to Downshift on Sunday the 13th August at Willowbank & give the intake & exhaust a good work out  :yahoo::yahoo:

1 hour ago, Peterkay said:

Hahaha too funny, yes when the airbox trap door opens & all the noise kicks in it is quite :yahoo::yahoo:

Bring it to Downshift on Sunday the 13th August at Willowbank & give the intake & exhaust a good work out  :yahoo::yahoo:

Damn I'll just miss out on this event. I'm back at work on the 9th. Usually try and get to a few of these mornings 

2 hours ago, Peterkay said:

I'll be oversea from the 12th..would be great to meet fellow ISFs.

I'm sure something will always pop up in the future

41 minutes ago, 18ADF said:

Damn I'll just miss out on this event. I'm back at work on the 9th. Usually try and get to a few of these mornings 

Yes hopefully it will be a good morning session. Haven`t been since April last year. Weekend early mornings are not usually my thing, getting there from the GC by 6am is really :wacko:. My son has pestered me to go so a group of us with various beasts are going.

9 minutes ago, my_toy said:

I'll be oversea from the 12th..would be great to meet fellow ISFs.

I'm sure something will always pop up in the future

Just check the Qld Raceway calendar, Downshift is usually once a month, be it a Saturday or Sunday morning. 

Just now, Peterkay said:

Just check the Qld Raceway calendar, Downshift is usuall once a month, be it a Saturday or Sunday morning. 

Should join us at Norwel OR Morgan park sometimes

There are a few other organisers that run the morning meets aswell. I usually try and get some track time in while home (3/1 roster)