New parts installed

NiNjA

This was how I got my isf.

I have now got a takeda stage 2 intake installed and a x force catback exhaust installed.

Very happy with the results.

20180424_115409.jpeg

20180424_115345.jpeg

20180424_115321.jpeg

20180424_115333.jpeg

20180424_115256.jpeg

20180424_115306.jpeg

20180501_164429.jpg

On 5/1/2018 at 6:21 PM, Aiden F said:

Did you notice a difference with the intake on? I've been looking at getting one for a while

I believe the intake is more for top end and helps with supporting mods such as headers.  Its a clever design though utilising half of the stock airbox.  I ran a HPS intake hose before fitting a Takeda intake like above but i opted for all black with no stickers so it looks very OEM

Anyway not sure about stock or with exhaust only but with my headers i hardly hear it, perhaps on start up but on WOT, the PPE's take over everything.  Im sure there is a Youtube clip of a stockish ISF driving around with one once fitted and its definitely noticeable from a sound perspective.

Overall its a good design/unit though for an aftermarket intake

20180404_164500.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BLK ISF said:

I believe the intake is more for top end and helps with supporting mods such as headers.  Its a clever design though utilising half of the stock airbox.  I ran a HPS intake hose before fitting a Takeda intake like above but i opted for all black with no stickers so it looks very OEM

Anyway not sure about stock or with exhaust only but with my headers i hardly hear it, perhaps on start up but on WOT, the PPE's take over everything.  Im sure there is a Youtube clip of a stockish ISF driving around with one once fitted and its definitely noticeable from a sound perspective.

Overall its a good design/unit though for an aftermarket intake

20180404_164500.jpg

That looks great, very neat and tidy, could fool almost everyone into thinking its OEM. Me likey!