ISF youtube vids

bazzle

I get enjoyment watching these.  Please try to keep 'chat' to a minimum so the intent doesn't get lost. ☺️

Keep adding any you have or recommend 🚘

I never get bored watching these ones:

ISFASTER, he posts alot of races against high HP cars with good success

another one i cant find, german driver pushing it hard and very sideways on a track carrying out a review.  Not in English but great fun to watch

• Like 1

Here is one I made at Eastern creek (or SMSP) in my ISF.   there were some cool cars on the track with me that day.  I slowed down to let them pass.  lol.

Hi John,

Awesome video ... this is still the best in-car / rear-car / underneath-car video of an ISF on the track that I have seen on YouTube!

It definitely helped to confirm my purchase on an ISF too!

What app were you using for record your video and data with?

Thanks,

Matthew

Thank you Matthew, it was a fun day at the track, as always.  I was using 3 GoPro cameras, that is how all footage is on the same lap.  I use a program called RaceRender 3 to overlay my RaceChrono lap timer with external GPS receiver & OBD-II reader data onto the GoPro footage, than you find the bits you like & I join them together using a program called VirtualDub.  It is time consuming, but I enjoy seeing the data on the footage when I watch it to relive the day.    the ISF is a great fun vehicle

3 hours ago, LTuned said:

Thank you Matthew, it was a fun day at the track, as always.  I was using 3 GoPro cameras, that is how all footage is on the same lap.  I use a program called RaceRender 3 to overlay my RaceChrono lap timer with external GPS receiver & OBD-II reader data onto the GoPro footage, than you find the bits you like & I join them together using a program called VirtualDub.  It is time consuming, but I enjoy seeing the data on the footage when I watch it to relive the day.    the ISF is a great fun vehicle

Thanks John for letting us know.

I now have a OBD 2 Bluetooth Scanner that works! And a second faux Go Pro,

I use Harry’s Lap Timer, but your video software and its format / layout is a lot better!

Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Thanks,

Matthew

Its great to add a few notes but please try to keep to intent of this thread, or it may go off track too easily and end up being mainly chat.. 😁