Increased sales of GSF

Peter G

Has anyone noticed that there have been 10 GSF's sold in the past 30 days according to car sales. Is there something i don't know. Good to see. 

• 3 months later...

Yep more sales as they are great value second hand......been keeping an eye on the price for 6 months as my M3 lease was ending.

sold the M3 not long back and got 2018 GSF for a great price......

My GSF is dark grey metallic (slate grey I think it’s called)

F80 M3 was a beast of a car.....fast, nimble and balanced, with a heap tecchy stuff in it.

Not a fair comparison really for the GSF, different type of car.  However, the M3 is not a V8 which is what I missed.  And I am really enjoying the GSF and I do prefer medium sized cars.  I did have an 08 ISF a few cars back which I really thought was so underrated....that was an awesome car so I just have a bigger newer version of that.

I save the GSF's on car sales and i get alerts when they sell. When i bought mine this year i missed out on 3 or 4 in a matter of a week. But earlier this year 11 sold in just over 30 days. I was surprised.